lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

MY BIG FAMILY

The family is the basis of individual support that drives a person to get ahead and in my case is no exception. The truth is not wise to talk but a lot more that my family, then remember that they are the only people who like it or not willalways be for us to support us. Ok my family are:
First my daddies: Reyna and Francisco... My mom the best of all and good friend, my dad... is something angry, but he is a great person. hardworking and intelligent.
Emilia: the most old of my sisters, she is a teacher and she is very good in her job.
Carmen: she already two children, but she live in my house. she is very fun... my nephews or say Luis and Belen, a few small to which i adore and i love being with them and play... they're great and i love a lot.
Paco: the only son of my family. he is very funny and intelligent, loves to dtaw and is very good. we got some very good... he lives with Yaneli for 6 years and have two childrens: jose and jime just love them.
Yareli...the smallest of my sisters, whit her, i talk a lot, trust me and i her. we share many things together and is very funny.
This is my big family, i love and i hope never disappoints. Appreciate your support, love and support to succed. I love my family very much!!!!!
by... Mariela Juárez Cruz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario